If you have an issue with Comcast or CenturyLink start by calling Comcast at (651) 222-3333 or CenturyLink at (877) 837-5738 to speak directly with a customer service representative regarding your concern.

If you are unable to resolve your question or concern directly with Comcast or CenturyLink and you live in Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Minnetonka and Richfield, please contact your city hall or click here.

If you are still unable to resolve your question or problem you may call the SWSCC’s administrator at (612) 877-5349 or fill out the attached form and email it to:

If you do not live in the above-mentioned cities, please call your city hall to identify your local franchise authority.

Font Resize